Sunday, May 31, 2015

Ghost wolf, Animal fails, and BUNNIES!!!

Hey guys, I saw this really weird thing! I think this is some strange hack! It is so strange!

Isn't this so strange! She is see-threw! That is the strangest thing in the world! I can't believe it! I am so flipping out. Anyone know this person, they can become a ghost, this is so strange! I saw like 5 people like this! I think my laptop is glitching!

Moving on.....
Whose happy about summer! I just got out! I am so excited! I am ready to party! I am gonna be like yay! Wait what, the SPOOKY PARTY IS OUT!! GLITCH ALERT!
 Man, that means I was cheated out of some of my good items for this spooky mask. WHEN I CAN BUY IT FOR 300 GEMS! Grrrrr everyone growl with me..... *people* "grrrr"

I just did a quick video of all the items in the clothing in the summer carnival! I think this is pretty cool. I can't believe how fast I did that. I think I skipped a few items though... I think I skipped the kite...



I made a new banner/header, actually I made it yesterday at 5 or somthing.
I think it is lookin' pretty good so far!
But, why stop there?
I am working on a card thing for end of posts...
You should see it at the bottom of most posts now.
And if I get any authors, I would like it if, you did that too!
IF if get authors that is.

Today's new item is a Elegant couch. I think it should be actually an Elegant Sofa. Couches are things that people animals can just plop onto. Sofas, on the other paw, are a item you have to treat with respect. This is the kind of item you have to treat with respect! This is found in epic wonders with many different beautiful colors.
I took this funny picture! I got the idea off of a other person, I don't know them though. I think this is pretty funny! Phantoms are funny little floating spiders. I think AJHQ should make pet phantoms that are trained, maybe they can be purple! hmm... black=bad Purple=good! :D

(Squishy phantoms.)
*poke poke *
(Hehehe.)
(speaking in brackets because I can.)
(heheh)
I found this, and I just want to below all of these right a little quote of what they are saying! ( in there head of course, duh, what kind of animal would they be? except the cow, the cow said that out loud)
Image result for funny animal fails
How did I get stuck in here in the first place?


Image result for funny animal fails
I love this!!!
Image result for funny animal fails
If I only got that ball....
Image result for funny animal fails
Dude, no sudden movements.
Image result for funny animal fails


I LOVE the bunny rabbit! I am so sentimental for bunnies now! ME WUV DIS WITTLE BENNY WABBIT! (sorry I just had to spell in correctly for once )

I really love this little bunny!

But, not the one below. That is the evil one from minecraft....
Below is what he is saying...
That is MY carrot!

I am very scared of all bunnies with fangs now.
Why does this got fangs. This rabbit has serious issues.
When you are fighting  the white rabbit on minecraft...
get a whole bunch of wolfs or get on a high cliff and hit it with 
a bow and arrow. Or you will die. Most likely.
Wow, this is probably the biggest post I have ever did.
Probably because I added a lot of pictures. Don't
forget to comment about these funky pictures!
I will add a cute or scary picture at the end of all posts 
from now on.
And now to the other items.. in the summer carnival.
Oh, and, This is so cute, and I am gonna make a page just for
fuzzy animal pictures...
I might as well add this before the new items.. or these.. hehe.
Image result for Cute bunny picturesImage result for Cute bunny pictures
Image result for Cute bunny pictures and sayingsImage result for Cute bunny pictures and sayings

Image result for Cute bunny pictures jokes

Image result for Cute bunny pictures jokes



Aren't all of these adorable bunnies so stinking cute!!!?
I don't know what I'm going to do with all of these adorable
bunny rabbits?? I am so gong to just do a post with just bunnies! or a page...
hmmm...

Now for the new item! Wow I did all of this really fast! okay here is the new items!
Hmm, I am not so sure about this carnival item.
Hmm, what is the word, umm clanky?
hehe rediculous?
A giant jester hat.
Seriously?
here is what it looks like. I am not happy about it looks.
I mean come on. Okay, My mini grumpy moment is over.

That is all the items today folks! Besides the ones in the spooky party. I am not going to show all the items in that though! I hope you liked the little bunnies!

Oh and, in the epic wonders shop, a new thing came out! I think the next thing better be a elegant table.


Bye guys!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Get ready for funny and silly replys :D

---RULES---
No swearing,
No rude remarks
No spamming

Any of these broken and comment moderation for a week.