Saturday, March 26, 2016

I am combining my blogs! + Signature Looks

edit:I am sorry that this post is sorta all over the place- I was writing this as I decorated. I think I am  finally done decorating though. Comment what you think! :D


I have decided that I am going to combine my blogs together. ALso: Please comment if you like this idea.

It will still be about AJ- It will just have crafts, and other stuff on it as well.

But yes- I AM RETURNING!!!

(I added a Google Friend Connect, first member will get a shout out (I might add the top 10!)

SO YAH- All the posts will be in 1 spot now. I added a page that had all of the posts from 1 of my old blogs, (except the ones I deleted, and than 4got about)

THE LINK TO THIS WILL NOT CHANGE. I might change the title, BUT NOT THE LINK. I WILL NOT CHANGE THE LINK!



I will be editing this blog a lot...  but yah. It will not just be about AJ anymore. there will be other things on this as well. (but I guess that was already the case.)

I will also be redoing the blogs look, (Ugh get it together Happy its totally not like people even care)

SO basically I am..

  • Combining all my blogs.
  • Adding all the posts of my other blog/s into its own page. (already did that)
  • Re-decorating
  • Making a new Signature picture and Header. (How am I gonna do those last 2? Anyone want to make one for me? (Im totally joking you seriously don't even have to try- I will make one.)

So get ready- Cuz im coming back with even more awesomeness! All in 1 spot.

-Happyholahoop, dragonflymouse14, Quill, (that's all the names I go by, pink llamas I have a lot)


 PLEASE NOTE THAT I AM ADDING ALL THE POSTS FROM THE OTHER BLOGS ONTO THIS!!!!!

 
 
OKAY--
 
Now for the thing that I really wanted to say..
(Click "Explore More" for more"


 
 
You know how like everyone has there own signature look on AJ?
 
I want need one.
 
Ideas anyone?
also... I want a new profile picture..

Is anyone really good at drawing wolfs? Can someone draw this wolf..
Im messing around on paint.. Look what I was able to make copying this picture.
 
 
But make it like a cool close up on the face? I want it to look really fierce like this.
If you search this exactly..
 
"Animal Jam Drawings"
 
and go on images..
 
there is a lot of cool stuff I want something like that..
 
If anyone can draw those please lemme know..
 
Cuz I really want need a new profile picture.
 
(Here are some things I have messed around on with Paint. (I don't have Photo-Shop D:)
 
FOR SIGNATURES- WHICH ONE DO YOU LIKE?
 
 

 
I might edit this later and add more.
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Get ready for funny and silly replys :D

---RULES---
No swearing,
No rude remarks
No spamming

Any of these broken and comment moderation for a week.