Saturday, April 16, 2016

Earth Pirate-Her Begining - Pet Stories #1

This is the first pet story! I was originally going to do this much later- but since a very nice person commented on the other post, I decided to do it today. Thank you Anonymous. I hope to see you comment on this too, though I don't expect it. Haha. ( I can only use old pictures- since I still don't know how to take a snap shot on this computer)

This is my bee- Earthpirate- Talking here.

--

HI! My name is Earth Pirate! And no- I am not an actual pirate! I am actually an adorable little bee with a blue bow, and never ending ice cream.

I came to this wonderfull land of Jamaa awhile ago, and now I have many Fur-bulous friends. I got a kangaroo buddy, and 2 hamster buddies. one of thems a princess! Although- she  don't have a very princess-y name. THis is my buddy- Ocean Berry. (Not the big kangaroo- the little one)

 
 
Of course,  I live in a giant bee hive with my fellow bees, in Coral Canyons. Well, I used too anyway.
 
 
Over the next few posts I will make, I will be explaining how our adventure began. (And it just is!)
 

I woke up this morning- I didn't know where I was- or how I got there.
 
All I knew was That there was a kangaroo looking at me.
 
"Are you okay miss?" The Kangaroo asked curiously.
 
"I don't know." I said. "Where are we- and who are you?"
 
" My name is Ocean Berry, and I  am the best cow-girl in these parts. Were currently located in a place called "Happyholahoops" den."
 
"Whose that?" I asked.
 
 
"WELL I DONT Known!" SHe stomped her foot grumpily.
 
"Well- we got to do something! How about we go explore?" I said.
 
"Sure- why not?" Ocean said.
 
WE went exploring after that, and when we went in the forest past the fence, we found....
 
This.
 
"WHAT THE MAGICAL UNICORNS!" I yelled. The sandman had appeared out of no-where.
 
"What is it?" Ocean Berry said.
 
"ITS NOT A IT!" The Sand Man yelled.
 
 
to be continued.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get ready for funny and silly replys :D

---RULES---
No swearing,
No rude remarks
No spamming

Any of these broken and comment moderation for a week.