Friday, April 1, 2016

Pet Stories

I am thinking about making a pet story  from AJ. It would feature my pets- and others peoples pets, as characters in the story... I really like this idea--- I just need to known how to take a snapshot on my computer... (I knew how to do it on the old one, just not this one.) If anyone knowns, please let me know.


But the main character would be my bee, Earth Pirate, Ocean Berry, my kangaroo, and CrunchySalot, my hamster. Don't judge there names..

There would be other guys too but I don't feel like telling there names.

I do not know if I will do this or not.

2 comments:

  1. Please do it! It sounds like fun! Sorry but I don't know how to take snapshots lol. Also I'm in awe of you. You still keep this blog coming even though like no one ever comments. I am just in awe. You never give up. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why- Thank you! I am going to see if I can get the first pet post up soon. I would love to here your feed back on it!

      Thank you again!

      -HappHolaHoop

      Delete

Get ready for funny and silly replys :D

---RULES---
No swearing,
No rude remarks
No spamming

Any of these broken and comment moderation for a week.